What are little girls made of??



"Sugar and spice and all things nice





That's what little girls are made of!"




Thursday 24 March 2011

Day Two

This morning I woke up very early and was just in time to watch the most beautiful sunset that I have seen in a long time! After chugging down my wake-up morning coffee, I stumbled into the garden where I felt that I was in a fairytale of magical splendour. The night had bought in a thin layer of dew which touched all the leaves and flowers, making them sparkle in the sunlight. I truly felt as if I were in a magical world and that, at any moment, fairies and elfs and those sorts of things would pop out and invite me for tea! I stayed out in the garden for a long time until my fingers started to feel all tingly and cold. It is Friday and I have so many things to do before the weekend starts! I would love to stay in bed for the majority of the morning and work on my scrapbook but responsibilities are calling! Today I have decided to post a picture that I took earlier this morning, hoping to catch a little part of the magic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please keep up with this blog, because its sooo cute, and I want to build up my girly side :)

    ReplyDelete